Thank you for your interest in Notre Dame Catholic School!
Notre Dame continues a century-long tradition of academic excellence and spiritual formation in Wichita Falls dating back to its beginning as the Academy of Mary Immaculate in 1904. In that time our mission has remained consistent – helping our students grow in their faith, as well as gain knowledge and skills that prime them for success both inside the classroom and beyond our walls. Our enrichment courses and extra-curricular offerings in music, art, theater, foreign language and athletics also help students develop into well-rounded individuals. Most importantly, Notre Dame strives to produce fully-formed disciples of Jesus Christ.
I invite you to learn more about our school, tour our classrooms and find out how Notre Dame can be the educational experience best suited for your family. Faith, Academics, Student Life – it is all here! I look forward to showing you more about what makes our school such a unique educational option.
We welcome the opportunity to show your family all Notre Dame Catholic School has to offer. We invite you to take a personal tour of our school, and we are happy to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. When you are ready to proceed, the admissions process is as follows:
- Submit a new student enrollment application. Applications can be completed online at http://notredamecatholic.org/admissions/new-student-admissions/, or paper copies may be picked up at the school office.
- For 1st through 12th grade enrollment: Provide the admissions office with copies of the student’s academic transcripts, and any IEP/504 paperwork, if applicable. Copies of the student’s most recent report card will be sufficient for initial processing of the application.
- If also applying for tuition assistance, a FACTS Grant & Aid application must be completed at https://online.factsmgt.com/SignIn.aspx
- The student’s application will begin a review process:
- For 3K – 5th grade enrollment: An appointment will be scheduled for the applicant and parents/guardians to meet with the school Principal and prospective teacher.
- For 6th through 12th grade enrollment: An appointment will be scheduled for the applicant and parents/guardians to meet with the school Principal and Guidance Counselor.
- The Admissions Office will contact you within two business days following your appointment with an update on the status of the application. An official letter of acceptance will be mailed to the applicant’s parents/guardians if enrollment is offered.
- Parents/Guardians of accepted applicants will be contacted by the business office to finalize a tuition agreement. The tuition and fees schedule can be viewed at http://notredamecatholic.org/admissions/financial-info/
- Families applying for tuition assistance will be contacted by the Admissions Office to arrange an appointment with the school President to finalize a tuition agreement.
- When enrollment is finalized, the admissions office will contact your family with information to complete your student’s entry into Notre Dame.
*Enrollment of new students is guided by space availability for each grade level.
*Waiting lists will be established when necessary. Applicants will be placed on a waiting list only after completing the above admissions process.