Visit the Notre Dame Catholic School online Uniform Shop & Spirit Store.
Our desire to expand our Notre Dame Catholic School family roots itself in our mission to form disciples of Jesus Christ. In that spirit, we are thrilled to announce the addition of several scholarship opportunities for newly enrolling middle school and high school students.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student in good academic/disciplinary standing entering 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th or 11th grade for the 2018-2019 school year
- Be a public school, private/charter school or home school transfer student.
Complete the following steps:
- Complete a “New Student Admissions” online enrollment form by visiting http://notredamecatholic.org/student-application/
- Complete a “FACTS Grant & Aid” online application by visiting https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- Submit to the NDCS admissions office a copy of the student’s most recent academic report card.
For more information, contact Matt Ledesma, Director of Institutional Advancement, at 940-692-6041 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal tours are also available by appointment through the summer months.
Notre Dame Catholic School partners with FACTS Tuition Management in order to make a Catholic school education affordable for all through an indexed tuition rate. Each student’s tuition is determined or “indexed” against the standard tuition rate on the basis of the family’s financial resources as verified by FACTS.
Notre Dame Catholic School is offering the following tuition discounts for the 2018-2019 academic year:
- Diocesan Staff Discount – $1,000 per student for all Fort Worth diocesan staff members.
- New Family Referral Discount – 10% discount for current Notre Dame Catholic School families when a new family enrolls based on your referral.
Click the “Donate” button below to contribute to Notre Dame Catholic School.
You can donate using your credit card, debit card or PayPal account. You can also specify what you would like your donation to be applied to by filling out the comment box on the online form.
The Notre Dame Elementary School will be holding two spelling bees this year on Thursday, April 5.
In past years we have had one bee for grades 3,4, & 5 but this year we will add a bee for grades 1 & 2.
The events begin at 12:30 p.m. in the cafeteria. We will start with grades 1 and 2 and when they finish we will begin the bee for grades 3, 4 & 5.
We are making this a school wide event and all the students will be able to participate. Unlike the prior years, we will be using words from their spelling books. There is also no regional bee for the students to move up to so the winners of these bees will be our school champions.
We would like for this bee to have a spirit of fun so all participants can wear striped t shirts of if they don’t own one, a regular spirit shirt along with jeans.
The prizes for the winners and runners up will be Notre Dame spirit items.
Below are links for the words. Grades 1 & 2 should study the words for both 1st and 2nd grades. Grades 3,4, & 5 should study all words for grades 3,4, & 5.
National Catholic Schools Week is set for January 28 through February 3. Check back for upcoming events, dates and times as part of the celebration!
Parents can view, download and print the Lower Campus school supply list be clicking this link.
Click to view, download and print the 2017 Notre Dame Catholic School Lower Campus School Supply List.