- Cheerleaders and Dance Team: Students in grades 9, 10, and 11 who meet academic eligibility may try-‐out in the Spring of each year.
- Band: The Notre Dame Varsity Band is a concert band as well as a spirit band. Band members may compete (through TAPPS) in individual, ensemble, and group events.
- National Honor Society: Students in grades 10, 11 and 12 who are eligible and meet criteria set by the national organization.
- Student Council: Elected representatives from the student body in grades 9, 10, 11 and 12. The Council provides a liaison between the students and the faculty/administration; provides social activities for the student body; and, provides leadership in all student body activities.
- “The Knight”: For students in grades 10 through 12, the yearbook staff annually compiles, edits, and publishes a yearbook that includes all grade levels from 3K through twelve.
- STUDENT COUNCIL: Elected representatives and officers in grades 6, 7, and 8. Responsible for planning student activities and social events for each Quarter.
- CHEER AND SPIRIT SQUAD: Girls in grades 6, 7, and 8 who demonstrate a desire to join the squad are members. This group promotes school spirit at Lancers/Lady Lancers athletic events.
- NATIONAL JUNIOR HONOR SOCIETY: Students in grades 7 and 8 who are academically eligible and meet criteria set by the national organization.
- Junior Master Gardeners
- Safety Patrol
- Altar Serving Training