Beginning on Monday, Aug. 7th through Friday, Aug. 11th, both the Upper and Lower Campus administrative offices will be open to assist our families in getting ready for the 2017-2018 school year.
Monday, Aug. 7: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 8: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 9: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 10: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 11: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please note, all new students need to have a Catholic School Health Report form, updated immunization records and a copy of the student’s birth certificate on file before the first day of classes. We also request that our Catholic students submit copies of any baptism and first communion certificates of completion.
All returning and new families are invited to come during business hours to drop off paperwork, school supplies, pick up student schedules and locker assignments, and purchase items from our school spirit store. If you haven’t already completed all necessary registration forms, you can find links below to PDF versions that will allow you to view, download, sign and print. For questions or more information, contact Matt Ledesma, NDCS Director of Enrollment, at 940-692-6041 or email@example.com.
- 2017-2018 Student-Parent Handbook
- Catholic School Health Report (Page 1) (Page 2)
- 2017-2018 Tuition & Fees Schedule
- Medical Insurance Form
- School Medication Permit Form
- Photo-Video Release Form
- Online Social Media Policy Form
- Parental Consent Form (Upper Campus Athletes Only)
- Student Acknowledgement of Rules Form (Upper Campus Athletes Only)
- Parent-Student Steroid Use Informational Form (Upper Campus Athletes Only)