Our desire to expand our Notre Dame Catholic School family roots itself in our mission to form disciples of Jesus Christ. In that spirit, we are thrilled to announce the addition of 10 scholarship opportunities for middle school and high school students enrolling at NDCS for the first time. Those interested must complete the application process by Thursday, May 31 in order to be considered.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a student in good academic/disciplinary standing entering 9th, 10th or 11th grade for the 2018-2019 school year
- Be a public school, private/charter school or home school transfer student enrolling for the first time at Notre Dame Catholic School
Complete the following steps:
- Complete a “New Student Admissions” online enrollment form by visiting http://notredamecatholic.org/student-application/
- Complete a “FACTS Grant & Aid” online application by visiting https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- Submit to the NDCS admissions office a copy of the student’s most recent academic report card and a personal letter describing why the student wishes to attend NDCS.
For more information, contact Matt Ledesma, Director of Institutional Advancement, at 940-692-6041 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal tours are also available by appointment.
Notre Dame Catholic School partners with FACTS Tuition Management in order to make a Catholic school education affordable for all through an indexed tuition rate. Each student’s tuition is determined or “indexed” against the standard tuition rate on the basis of the family’s financial resources as verified by FACTS.