Lower Campus Arrival:
- We ask that parents drive no faster than 10mph during arrival and dismissal.
- In an effort to maintain the health and safety of our students, there will be limited access to campus this year. Visitors will not be allowed past the front area of the office.
- Morning care will be provided to Notre Dame families who need to drop their student off between 7am-7:45am. Parents who need morning care will drop their student off at the entrance on the Lansing Blvd., side of the school.
- Pre-K’s and Kindergarten parents will use the side circle entrance on York St., to drop off their student.
- 1st-5th grade students arriving after 7:45am will use the front office entrance on York St., to enter the building.
First day of school pictures will be allowed to be taken outside and next to the “Welcome Back” yard signs.
Lower Campus Dismissal:
- Pre-K’s and Kindergarten will dismiss via the side circle entrance on York St.
- 1st and 2nd graders will dismiss from the front office entrance on York St.
- 3rd-5th graders will dismiss from the Lansing parking lot through the D & C doors. (See corresponding map.)
Upper Campus Arrival and Dismissal Procedures:
We ask that parents/students drive no faster than 10mph during arrival and dismissal.
- Middle School students will enter the building via the entrance labeled ‘B’ on the map. Parents will pull into the front circle driveway and drop their student off at the walkway leading to the middle school entrance.
- Middle school dismissal will follow the same procedure as arrival.
- High school students will enter the building via the entrance labeled ‘C’ on the map. Drivers will enter the parking lot via Lansing and follow the perimeter of the parking lot through the back circle as you make your way to the high school entrance.
- After dropping off your student, parents will continue to use the perimeter of the parking lot as they exit. Please see cones as a guide.
- High School dismissal will use the high school entrance. Parents will park on the perimeter of the parking lot and wait for their student. No cars will be allowed in the back circle during dismissal.