New Student Admissions
Welcome to Notre Dame Catholic School!
Student Application Checklist
- Contact Director of Enrollment, Matt Ledesma, at 940.692.6041 or email@example.com
- If possible, visit the Notre Dame Catholic School campus
- Apply for admission & turn in all necessary paperwork for review
- Set up appointment with respective grade level teacher for screening (3k – 5th) or guidance counselor (6th – 12th)
- If seeking tuition assistance, complete the FACTS Grant & Aid online application
- The Director of Enrollment will contact you with the results of the admissions review
Applicants who successfully complete the admissions process will receive an acceptance letter that will include information about the upcoming school year. All enrolled students must complete and return the follow paperwork to the front office prior to the first day of school.