Re-enrollment for current Notre Dame Catholic School families is now open.
Please visit our “Returning Student” online web form by visiting this link.
The 2017-2018 Tuition & Fees schedule may be viewed by visiting this link. You can also view an informational video regarding changes to Notre Dame Catholic School’s financial aid services by visiting our “Financial Info” web page at this link.
Families may also update their online FACTS tuition management account, or apply for financial aid through the online Grant & Aid Assessment by visiting this link.
Completing priority re-enrollment is contingent upon completing and submitting all necessary registration paperwork to our admissions office. You can view, download and print out all needed documents, including the receipt page of the 2017-2018 Student-Parent Handbook, by clicking on the links below:
- 2017-2018 Student-Parent Handbook
- 2017-2018 Tuition & Fees Schedule
- Medical Insurance Form
- School Medication Permit Form
- Photo-Video Release Form
- Online Social Media Policy Form
- Parental Consent Form
- Student Acknowledgement of Rules Form (Upper Campus Athletes Only)
- Parent-Student Steroid Use Informational Form (Upper Campus Athletes Only)
For questions or more information, contact Matt Ledesma, NDCS Director of Enrollment, at 940-692-6041 or firstname.lastname@example.org.